Become a Student IIDA Member
Campus Center LOCATIONS
We currently have active Campus Centers at the following colleges/universities:
(Click on the name of the school to visit their IIDA Campus Center's Facebook page. Click on the Faculty Advisor's name if you are interested in learning more about IIDA activities and opportunities at that school!)
Don't see your college/university on our list? If you would like to start a Campus Center, please contact our VP of Student Affairs: email@example.com
why become an iida student member?
- Student Appellation, exclusive eligibility to use the Student IIDA acronym after your name demonstrates your credibility and maximizes your professional exposure.
- Student Mentoring Program, our most popular annual event which pairs Student Members and industry professionals for one day of job shadowing and networking.
- Campus Centers, a design-oriented group on your campus which provides opportunities to interact with other IIDA Student Members, organize events, take a leadership role, and work closely with local Chapter leaders.
- Career Center, a valuable resource that connects job seekers directly with current Interior Design opportunities.
- QUAD, the IIDA Student exclusive e-newsletter that shares the latest competitions, national events, and Campus Center news.
- Perspective, online access to our award winning, thought-leadership journal published twice a year by IIDA.
- Event Calendar, a list of Chapter, industry, local and national events, as well as available volunteer opportunities to keep you actively engaged in the profession.
- Design Competitions, opportunities for IIDA Student Members to win visibility, cash, and design experience to boost their resume and reputation in the industry including the student exclusive Student Design Competition and Student Design Charette.
- Wilsonart Essay Competition, supported by the Wilsonart Education Fund, this annual essay competition awards the winning student a $1,000 cash prize.
- Annual IIDA Student of the Year Award, one of the most prestigious IIDA awards—with a $5,000 cash prize—which recognizes a student whose insight, involvement, and leadership have significantly impacted their school’s Interior Design program.
- Campus Center Awards, Campus Centers get recognized for their outstanding achievements in maintaining excellence in school work to enhance the Interior Design profession at the student and local level.