Leading New Jersey architectural firm is seeking an interior designer who is looking for a creative, yet challenging environment dedicated to design excellence. We are a medium-sized design firm focused primarily in educational, healthcare, governmental and commercial design. Our work is evenly divided between architecture and interior design – new construction and renovation. As the firm was built on the concept of integrated architecture and interior design, respondents should be comfortable working in both.
We are seeking a full-time Interior Designer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional office environment. Less experienced applicants will be considered based on the quality of their portfolio. Position requires effective written and face-to-face communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative team environment, and software proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and the Adobe Creative Suite. Revit experience is a plus. Applicants should be self-motivated and able to take initiative to assist designers with a wide variety of tasks. Our standard of excellence begins with our people.
Required Experience / Attributes:
• Professional degree in interior design or interior architecture
• Min. 2 years professional experience in interior design
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Proficient in Revit
• Skilled in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
• Able to work effectively on multiple interior design projects at one time
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members
• Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
Please visit our website:www.RSCArchitects.com
Send cover letter and resume to Katerina Izotova at RSC Architects, 3 University Plaza drive, suite 600, Hackensack, NJ 07601 or email@example.com.